Finally got around to blogging some of my 74 pictures since 6-12. Have added captions to 33 pictures in the slideshow and a description of what has been going on in the garden. It has turned into a very hot July after a wonderful long spring. Double click on any picture and it will take you to Picasa where you can choose a full screen slideshow with captions. (Typing captions is not user friendly so there are a few typos that I didn't go back and correct - please excuse the mistakes).
Hope you too are having success with your gardens.
192 Tomatoes today!
15 years ago
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_c.png?x-id=66e77e8a-dc73-418e-95e4-e49516fc8cba)

2 comments:
Wow I can't believe what the heat has done. Everything still looks great though. I can't wait to see what your pumpkins look like. Even if they're all small you can decorate with them.
Dorothy, I live over in Mesa. Found your review on Amazon about SF gardening. I have been searching for something like this to get my own garden going, finally. I wanted to write and say that since I too am in this hot desert, with it's unique gardening environment, I really appreciate your blog and pictures. I'll be checking in again!
Post a Comment